Now this place is a real challenge...

Welcome to Nkorho Pan: http://www.africam.com/wildlife/index.php#

What a mess of singing birds! So far I have not identified any of them... Fortunately I saw 3 Red-billed Oxpeckers (Buphagus erythrorhynchus) in the backs of Impalas, but so far it's the only species that I have managed to identify...

P.S.

Later today I saw at least 10 Red-billed Buffalo Weavers (Bubalornis niger), 2 Egyptian Geese (Alopochen aegyptiaca) and heard singing Cape Turtle Dove (Streptopelia capicola) and House Sparrows (Passer domesticus). In addition to those I saw some unidentified Swallows and some Lapwing that had white in the upperside of the wings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Verreaux's Eagle aka African Black Eagle at Walter Sisulu Botanical Garden, Roodeport, South Africa

Big hummingbirds at Buenaventura Reserve, Ecuador

From South Africa: Yellow Wagtail, Common Buzzard, Natal Spurfowl and Red-eyed Dove